After over 40 Years of Waiting For an Exact Replica Of The most Famous Pocket Watch…The Wait is Over. It Looks Exactly the Same and it sounds Exactly the Same!Brilliant if You’re a Fan of the Spaghetti Westerns or Just the Film. The Watch Would be Ideal to Finish off Your Cowboy Costume or Even to Show off to your Friends, Also makes a Great Gift."For a Few Dollars More" has Been Voted number 120 out of 250 top Films On INMB. A Film Loved By So Many. But Yet a Pocket Watch has never Been Made... until Now!Why Hasn’t a Watch Ever Been Made?One of the Main Reasons The Watch Has Never Been Produced is the fact that the Watch Could Not Possibly Hold a Melody of that Length. The Pocket Watch Music is an actual piece of music that was Created by Ennio Morricone and Added to the Film But Made to Look Like it was Coming From the Pocket Watch.So How Can We Do it?We have put an Electrical movement into a Solid Metal Pocket Watch Shell. The Watch Has Tiny Unnoticeable holes at the top where the Music Will Play, once the lid is opened. Our Watch has a Small SD Memory Card in it. Here is a Demo of the watch in action...Precise ReplicaAs A Pocket Watch Enthusiast Myself, You can Rest assure that you will be getting the Absolute best replica available to date. I have Wanted one of these Myself for Years. And One that Has The Exact same Look, Feel and Sound to the One in the Film. You really Will be Getting Complete Accuracy With this Watch. It is the best and Most Likely be the only Ever One to be made.
- Our Watch is the Same size as the One in the Film.
- It Sounds the Same.
- Our Watch Has the Same Dial which has been turned 90 degrees to the left.
- It has the same Engraved Crest On the Front.
- It has the Same Chain with the same Length.
- The Watch Actually Works…Hand Movements etc.
- The Button on the Lid opens the Lid if pressed lightly and when pressed hard it plays the tune. To stop the tune just press it again or close the watch.